Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Thoughts from today

For some odd reason, I notice two random things about London-town (in my Kanye voice) today.

1. People don't litter here. What makes this more surprising (well at least to me), London doesn't have a lot of trash cans (rubbish cans). London is really paranoid about bombs, so the don't have to many trash cans on the streets as a precaution. So, where is all the trash going........

2. I have yet to see a fat British person. Maybe because the portions over here are so small and the food isn't heavily seasoned,or maybe people care more about there health in general. I don't know what it is, but I didn't realize how out-of shape America is as a whole until I got here....

2 comments:

Dre' Leon said...

i felt the same way about japan...

i thought japan was extremely clean and i hardly saw any bums. not saying that there isn't trash and bum in japan...i just didn't see any.

i also didn't see a lot of overweight ppl...then again i saw a lot of skinny ppl (especially women)...i think they a little more weight conscious over there...

and i think someone did a poll and america was numero 1 for most overweight ppl...go figure, we are greedy...

NorthernVaHomes said...

i feel you about the food not being seasonged. Have you had the fish and chips yet? they dont put ANY seasoning on the fish at all! lol! I could teach them a thing or two.