Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Now Let's Start The Show !

First and foremost WELCOME ! I want to THANK YOU for stumbling across my blog and taking the time to read a few posts. So who am I……Well it’s your boy Tay B, I’m currently a college student at THE North Carolina A&T State University (AGGIE PRIDE!!!) hailing from PG County Maryland. Why the name?....Well it kinda speaks for itself; I am a cool nerd pretty much. What to aspect?...Hmmm…This blog will act as a chronicle of my life while I adjust to living in the UK for the next 3+ months first. Then, I hope it just grows and evolves as I grow,mature and try to pave my way through this beautiful struggle that is my life. You should aspect to hear my unbiased truths (well mostly unbiased), and my views, opinions, and random thought of all types of stuff, so I hope you enjoy. So with out further a due, I now present to you A Nerd In A Cool Kid’s Body……..