Monday, February 23, 2009

Stay Classy Barcelona


I loved everything about Barcelona. Hands down, it has been my best experience outside of the US borders. The scenery was spectacular, weather was nice, and the people were really nice ( I was kinda surprised). Only negative, I CAN'T speak Spanish! I've got so many stories that I don't even know where to  begin. Drinking flaming shots, hoping over the train tracks in the Barcelona metro (crazy I know), talking to females who couldn't understand what I was saying, partying to the sun came up, and so much more.

So you probably like, why in the HELL did you jump over train tracks?!?....So here's what happened, me and my homeboy Randall was stumbling down to the metro after our first night there, like 2am....We ended up walking to the  wrong ramp, which would have put us on the train heading the wrong way. So Randall had a genius idea, he said " Yo Tay, why don't we just hop over the tracks to get to the other side"( in his drunk Cali voice), and I'm like, " Hell yea, great idea"(I'm so stupid)... mind you we could have just walked back up the ramp and over to the other ramp to get to the other side, but for some reason that night it seem as if that would have took forever....So we jump down into the tracks, walk over the tracks and hopped up the other side...retarded right? 

I've go so many more stories from that trip, but it would take forever to type them all, I guess you just gotta catch me around to get the rest, but I will leave you with some video footage from my trip.....PS Don't drink a flaming shot until the fire is completely gone..... 

2 comments:

Dre' Leon said...

train tracks and flaming shots...what else do you need?

on the second vid...i'm like yall..."wtf?"

Tay B said...

Yea it was crazy over there