Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lost in translation.....

Since I've been over here, I feel as though I haven't completely been myself. The only time I felt like the real Tay B was when my friend was here. I think that may just be it; I don't have any of my true friends experiencing this with me. Don't get me wrong, I've met some pretty cool people and all, but I find myself taking a more quit and observant role rather than my usual out-spoken demeanor. I guess it's just one of those things that's going to help me grow as a person, so I'm taking it all in stride.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Booked my flight today....niggas better be themselves over spring break

Dre' Leon said...

funny that you say that...b/c i'm laid back but while i was in japan i was more open and adventurous. not sure why, i guess it was b/c i was in a new environment and knew my time was limited so i tried to live it up.

second semester in japan i was more laid back and chill...but the ppl i was with wasn't as cool and fun as the ppl in the 1st semester....