Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It Means No Worries

Simba, Mufasa,Nala,Rafiki, Timon & Pumbaa, all characters in my favorite movie of all time. I'm just getting back from seeing The Lion King Musical and if I had to describe it in one word -ASTONISHING. The special effects, AMAZING. The costumes, BREATH-TAKING. The characters literally exploded out of their human forms and each animal was accurately portrayed to a tee. I laughed, cried, and sang along to each and every song. I'm still in dis-belief over how such a classic story could be illustrated over such a small stage. It was truly an experience that I'm going to remember forever. I even managed to sneak a few pictures of the show. Hakuna Matata-it means no worries.......




O yea....Zazu stole the show in my eyes.....

4 comments:

Dre' Leon said...

I heard this show was pretty good...i always wanted to check it out but couldn't find a place close by that had it playing.

yo london gets down w/ Lion King...word....

Tay B said...

Yea its been playing @ that venue since 1999

NorthernVaHomes said...

OMG...THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE LION KING BROADWAY MUSICAL IN LONDON......like...NONE....
so im just gonna stop there

NorthernVaHomes said...

did u try the ice cream the sell during intermission...def the BEST ice cream ive had EVER