Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Public Bathrooms !

So since I've been here in London, I've had to go back to dorm life. Now I've spoiled myself since my last time living in a dorm. Own room, own bathroom, full size bed; I could even walk around naked if the mood stuck, but NO, not anymore. Now I'm the middle child out of three boys, so I'm use to sharing space, but I hate using public bathrooms. Here are my top 5 reasons why:

1. Every morning I wake up to take the usual morning piss,I am always greeted by some dude walking out the shower a$$ed naked. Another dude's love below is NEVER the first thing I want to see in the morning or any other time of the day for that matter. I mean da*m, it cant be that hard to walk out the shower with a towel on.....

2. I don't know about you, but I hate when I'm on the toilet letting out a #2, and someone sits on the toilet beside me and does the same thing. Now, not only do I have to remain focused, but I have to suffer listening to the guy next to me struggling to squeeze out a fat one...it's the worst

3. You realize how many people you "dap up" on a daily basis who don't wash their hands after using the toilet,rather it's a #1 or #2...Just plain nasty.

4. The toilet paper in all public bathrooms is cheap and itchy. You have to go through a whole role to get yourself clean.

5. Dudes can't aim. There is no reason for a 18+ year old dude to be pissing all over the toilet...PERIOD

2 comments:

Dre' Leon said...

LMAO!!!! #2 is funny as hell but so true...that situation is mad uncomfortable...lol...

public toilet paper is mad cheap! although i used to steal toilet paper when I lived in Scott B. nothing like having your own roll.

got your message the other day...sorry for not returning your call, I'm glad to hear that all is well over there. to be honest i thought you were already back...it seems like you've been over there for a year now...but your trip should be coming to end though right?

Tay B said...

Lol..yea i'll be bac in the states May 2nd